Installing LED lighting technology means you don’t have to worry about hazards that fluorescent lighting pose to the items being lit up–such as toxic mercury and glass tube breakage! Also, LEDs thrive in cold temperatures, making these luminaires ideal for cooler/freezer applications, as well as many others!
Direct Web Links:
5-foot LED Cooler/Freezer Linear Luminaire
6-foot LED Cooler/Freezer Linear Luminaire
- UNCONDITIONAL 5-Year U.S. Factory Warranty
- UL/cUL Listed
- Energy Savings of up to 75%
- IP65 Rated: Suitable for Damp Locations
- Instant Start, Even Lighting, No Buzzing/Flickering
- Other Color Temperatures & Lengths available
Typical applications include coolers, refrigerators, freezers, multi-deck display cases, grocery/convenience store display lighting, livestock containment buildings, food processing facilities and many more.
Please contact us for more details on these LED luminaires.
LEDtronics will be exhibiting at the upcoming LIGHTFAIR International 2017 trade show in Philadelphia, being held May 9-11. You can visit with them at booth 952.
Since 1983, LEDtronics has been America’s Premium Brand LED Company. They are the pioneers of designing, manufacturing & packaging LED lighting in the USA for industries & customers of every sort, including 80 percent of the Fortune 500 companies. With more than 12,000 part numbers & over three decades of LED lighting experience, LEDtronics products & service are of truly unrivaled performance & value.
GEYER produces clock generators, manufactured according to the latest technical requirements:
- Quartz crystals in tiny sizes, low frequencies and tight tolerances
- Oscillators, including kHz frequency, in tiny sizes and low input currents
Quartz crystals and oscillators are mechanical resonators which can be stored for an unlimited time and used without temporal time limits. Prerequisite for optimal processing and the reflow soldering process is correct storage of the parts:
Storage conditions for crystals
RT -40°C to + 100°C, at MSL 1 = Relative Humidity (RH) up to 85%
Storage conditions for oscillators
RT -40°C to +125°C, at MSL 1 = Relative Humidity (RH) up to 85%
Correct storage is a coefficient for the function and durability of the component. Do you have demand for Crystal products in a defined specification or package? GEYER offers a wide range of Frequency Control products, including 5,000 specifications available from stock. GEYER can provide appropriate samples at short notice for your new designs. Please let us know how we can help.
LEDtronics has added a new 28VDC flashing red E26 base LED beacon lamp to their lineup of 120VAC flashing beacon LEDs. This is suitable for use in many industrial machine status stack/tower lights and other signal indicator style fixtures. You can see details on the BBL504-0ER-028B-FL at:
LED Flashing Beacon Light Bulbs
A summary page showing all available BeaconLED base style, color and voltage options from LEDtronics is located at:
LED Beacon Light Bulbs
LEDtronics introduces its new industrial-grade Explosion & Weather-Proof LED Flood Lighting that meets explosion proof grade Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, and D. This new series of LED flood lights feature:
- 5-Year LEDtronics U.S. Factory Warranty
- UL / cUL Listed, UL844 / E475887, Suitable for Hazardous Locations
- Energy Savings up to 75% over MH/HPS
- Lumen Maintenance over 70% @ 100,000+ Hours
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing with High Heat Transmission
- IP68: Dustproof, Waterproof
- Swiveling U-shaped Bracket for Ceiling or Wall Mounting
- 120° Wide Flood Illumination
- Meanwell HLG Driver with >90% Efficacy
- Solid-State — High Shock & Vibration Resistant
- No IR/UV Radiation, No RF, EMI Testing Compliance
- Eco-Friendly — RoHS Compliant
- LM80-Certified, High-Efficacy & High-Lumen LED Chips
- 30+ Years LEDtronics Design & Manufacturing
Please see the series page below for more information on the available models.
Explosion & Weather-proof LED Flood Lights
WIMA metallized film capacitors have been extended by several new voltage ranges e.g. 400 VDC for WIMA MKS 02, 800 VDC for WIMA MKP 2 or 850 VDC, 1600 VDC and 2000 VDC for WIMA MKP 4. In addition to that several new capacitance values have been introduced for WIMA MKS 4 and WIMA MKP 2.
With metallized capacitors, thin layers of aluminum are vacuum-deposited on the insulating film as conducting electrodes. In the case of a breakdown, the short circuit current causes the thin metal layer to evaporate around the point of failure and an insulating area is formed. The capacitor remains intact (self-healing).
Metallized WIMA capacitors are available with Polyester or Polypropylene dielectric in PCM 2.5 mm to 52.5 mm. Capacitance values range from 100 pF to 680 µF and rated voltages from 50 VDC to 2000 VDC.
Please see the updated data tables here: